- Adults: $5.00
- Youth (12-18): $3.00
- 11 and under free
- Family Fare: $20 (Requires at least one adult)
- Trolley fares are over and above the entry fee into Powerland Heritage Park
- Youth and Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Family Fare = Any number of adults with children for immediate family members only
- Fares are subject to change without notice
- The museum is currently closed for the winter season. The museum will re-open in May of 2020.
- 2020 Museum hours from Memorial Day to Labor Day are
- Saturdays: 11 am until 4 pm.
- Sundays: Noon until 4 pm
- During the Great Oregon Steam-up, frequent trolley operation runs from 10 am until 5 pm.
Trolley Fares include
- Trolley rides
- Tour of the car barn (when available)
- A visit to Hopmere Station and its historical displays.