2017 Trolley Museum Special Event Schedule
Note: Normal trolley fares apply, after Powerland Heritage Park admission for that event
Note: Trolleys run every weekend starting May 20 thru at least Labor Day weekend in September
- May 20-21: Powerland Heritage Fair. Free Admission into Powerland with a craft fair. Regular trolley fares still apply.
- May 27-28: Memorial Day Weekend
- June 17: Vertically Challenged Car Club – Low Riders, hot rods and more
- June 17: Brooks Then and Now: At Brooks Depot Museum
- June 24: NW Vintage Car and Motorcycle Museum All Corners Rendezvous . See Vintage vehicles
- June 24: John Deere Auction. Silent Auction at the John Deere Museum
July 4th Week
- June 28th- July 5th: All American Vintage Trailer Rally: Open to all vintage trailers.
- June 28-July 5: Civil War Reenactment: See the north vs. south battle in true 1860’s fashion.
End of July-Early August
- Sat. Jul 29 Trolleys run 10am-5:00pm
- Sun. Jul 30 Trolleys run 10am-4:30pm
- Sat. Aug 5 Trolleys run 10am-5:00pm
- Sun. Aug 6 Trolleys run 10am-4:00pm
- Trolleys depart Hopmere station approximately every 30 minutes
- August 18-21: The Great Oregon Solare Eclipse Campout: Sponsored by our Trolley Museum. Camp at the museum for a weekend of activities culiminating with a total solar eclipse. A once in a lifetime experience
- August 25-26: Pacific Northwest Truck Show. Over 200 trucks of all sorts, shapes and vintages.Civil War Reenactment: See the north vs. south battle in true 1860’s fashion.
- September 2-3: Labor Day Weekend